A picture tour of some of the highlights and favourite memories of the summer of 2010:
A favourite way to spend a summer night in our newly landscaped backyard! We just didn't do this often enough!
* Wright Landscaping
Hot dogs taste best cooked over an open fire and eaten outdoors - slathered in condiments!
Posted in Events, Food and Travel, Holidays, Tea Rooms
- Tagged Library of Congress, Mount Vernon, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Prince of Wales Hotel, Roomplanners, Shaw Festival, summer holiday, The Fish Market, Wright Landscaping
It’s been quite awhile since I’ve posted something (anything!) on my blog.
I’ve got excuses! Lots of them.
* I’ve been busy with my work blog – Everything Eggs.
* I had to develop recipes to teach a couple of Afternoon Tea classes – one at Thyme to Cook in Guelph and the other at Household China and Gifts in Waterloo.
Triangle- shaped herb-crusted egg salad sandwiches pair perfectly with a cup of tea!
* I’ve been doing some recipe development and food writing for Roomplanners‘ e-zine.
Posted in Food and Travel, Miscellaneous, Tea Rooms
- Tagged afternoon tea, Household China & Gifts, Institute of Culinary Education, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Port Dalhousie, Prince of Wales Hotel, Roomplanners, St. Regis Hotel, Thyme to Cook